Thursday, April 16, 2015

October 2014 Project Life

The rest of last year will be coming today, tomorrow and Monday.

We got our book from last year and I love it as much as the 2013 edition. I highly recommend Mixbook.com for these photo books. I think their quality is very good - especially the covers (we happen to get the leather one that comes with a bookflap). They are SUPER easy to use and I think they are pretty comparable (if not a little less expensive) than other companies. They are constantly having sales so I definitely wouldn't buy a book there unless I had a 40% coupon - but if you wait long enough you can get a 50-55% off coupon as well.

Anyway - come back tomorrow and Monday and you'll see the rest of our year.

Then I have no idea what will go up here.















No comments: